VISUPHOR 500 from ZEISS, a digital phoropter, therefore streamlining the workflow in the examination room and creating a professional opinion for the patient. Skillful determination of best-corrected visual acuity could be time-consuming, requiring operator expertise and respective fine adjustments.
It’s well worth the effort when the result is perfect eyesight correction, a superior viewing experience, and highly satisfied patients — as with all the digital phoropter VISUPHOR 500 as well as the acuity chart systems VISUSCREEN 100 and VISUSCREEN 500 out of ZEISS. Combining comfort and convenience with efficiency and speed, they provide refraction specialists a complex, modular solution.
It’s available either with red/green separation or with the renowned Polatest® technologies from ZEISS. The acuity chart system features over 20 tests for accurately analyzing monocular and binocular vision, and may also be operated as the stand-alone device if you prefer to work with a trial board set or a manual phoropter. Thereby, settings for each evaluation are optimally corrected, fully automatically, making regular refraction tests easy and quick. Settings and workflows are also individually configured in the mode. Patient contact with the headrest is continuously monitored and displayed on the monitor.
ZEISS VISUPHOR 500 includes:
- 1 VISUPHOR 500
- 1 Bluetooth adapter
- One power cable
- One junction box
- One near sight chart
- spare headrest
|Line voltage||100 – 120 / 200 – 240 V AC
± 10%, 50…60 Hz
|Power consumption||145 VA|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||361 x 280 x 108 mm|
|Interfaces||2 x RS232 / Bluetooth|
|System requirements||iPad 3, 4 or Air with iOS 7 or later|
- Flexible: Subjective refraction systems from ZEISS are modular and expandable to suit your needs.
- Simple: Acuity charts and phoropter allow easy, intuitive operation via the touch-screen interface.
- Efficient: Preconfigured workflows let you get right to work, saving you time preparing refraction tests.
- Connected: You can upload presets from the autorefractor VISUREF 100 and the digital lensmeter VISULENS 500 from ZEISS, or directly connect to selected data management systems such as FORUM from ZEISS.
Latest posts by sasha maricha (see all)
- ZEISS Ophthalmic Equipment – The Best Zeiss Ophthalmic Equipment to Start an Optometry Clinic - March 16, 2018
- Becoming An Optometrist: A Guide - February 11, 2018
- What is an Ophthalmologist? - February 5, 2018