TOPCON CV-5000 offers an automated refraction device with a touchscreen small optical head and several controllers that enable tests to perform with ease and also allowing users to record and share data digitally and paper-free
TOPCON CV-5000 come with compact design of the phoropter and monitor the patient’s expression during refraction
TOPCON CV-5000 provides comfort for patient while the contemporary design refines the clinic’s aesthetic and Automatic data input from pre-test instruments
- High-speed lens chamber.
- One dial controller and color 10.4″ LCD touch screen.
- Small optical head
- Record a full 21 point refraction.
- Automatic data input
- Color-coded cross cylinder.
- Personalized refraction programs ensure ease of use.
- No hassle installation
- EMR Ready.
- Paperless refractions!
- Interactive patient education software included.
- iPad control version available
Latest posts by sasha maricha (see all)
- ZEISS Ophthalmic Equipment – The Best Zeiss Ophthalmic Equipment to Start an Optometry Clinic - March 16, 2018
- Becoming An Optometrist: A Guide - February 11, 2018
- What is an Ophthalmologist? - February 5, 2018