RELIANCE FX 920 Exam Chair is Designed to help make the most from your time and practice space, this innovative fully-powered tilt examination chair comes with a compact design, dual controls for top and base tilt feature, and memory programming.
The Haag-Streit RELIANCE FX 920 is a tilt chair that’s designed for compact ophthalmic or optometric examination lanes.
Patients are reassured by power tilt function of the Reliance FX 920 by permitting them to maintain the position as they recline.
Reliance FX 920 Tilt Exam Chair is Perfect with dual controls for base and top tilt function, either by tissue or footswitch switches on either side of the chair back. A security switch disables all chair functions.
RELIANCE FX 920 Exam Chair Features:
- Programmable memory and switch features including an auto return button that returns the chair to the upright position.
- Powerbase and top that are controlled by either finger switches or corded foot switch so you can maintain contact with patients at all times.
- Dual side controls.
- Hydraulic square base approved for up to 600 pounds.
- Safety switches for pediatric patients.
- CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
- Available in 14 standard colors.
- The headrest can be customized with fully adjustable concave headrest or the oversized fully adjustable headrest.
The FX 920’s memory programming increases efficiency
The Auto return button returns the chair to its upright starting position allowing you to maintain contact with the patient during all chair functions.
Dual Side Controls
Membrane switches and rotation locks ensure all operations of the chair can be controlled from a sitting or standing position.
Power Base and Top
Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
• High and low base models available
• Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for this model, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in Otolaryngology
7900 Instrument Stand
This contemporary instrument stand uses the same polycarbonate used on supersonic aircraft to resist scrapes, scratches, and scuffs. A unique injection molding process creates a unique color, creating a noteworthy style. The Model 7900 is CSA certified to the International Electrical Standard IEC 60601-1 for general safety standards and UL certified to IEC 60601-1-2 for EMC, assuring compliance to International Standards and its quality and safety for you and your patients.
- Slit Lamp Arm adjusts for instruments weighing between 12 and 60 lbs
- Upper Refractor arm (5250) and the Model 5255 single lock phoropter arm are standard
- Super durable backlit membrane switches help ensure long-term use and improve safety
- Long-lasting, low voltage halogen bulb comes standard