Reliance 6200 exam chair is designed for efficient performance from each side of the seat. Its ergonomic layout facilitates contact with the patient and eliminates wasted movements. Manual pneumatic-assisted recline examination seat to table place. Power hydraulic lift raises patient easily. A recline bar, accessible both sides of the seat top, activates the counterbalanced recline. Membrane Switches are designed for reliable performance year after year. Armrests lock set up and release for easy patient access. Largely hinged footrest encourages individual’s full weight.
The Reliance 6200 Chair’s hydraulic lift supplies Reliance’s smooth ride, while a perfectly counterbalanced lever permits you to recline the chair with one hand. The Reliance 6200H ENT Exam Chair reassures patients by letting you maintain contact with all chair functions.
Power hydraulic lift increases patient using a bump-free, quiet ride.
Membrane Switches are designed for reliable performance year after year.
A recline bar, accessible from both sides of the seat top, activates the seat’s counterbalanced recline.
The concave headrest is normal. A wide assortment of axial and vertical places. Check for headrest options.
Reliance 6200 FEATURES:
• The Model 6200 is designed for efficient operation from both sides of the chair
• Ergonomic design facilitates contact with patient and eliminates wasted movements
• Maintain contact with patient during all chair functions
• High and low base models available
• Power hydraulic lift raises patient with a bump-free, quiet ride
• Membrane Switches are engineered for reliable performance year after year
• A recline bar, reachable from both sides of the chair top, activates the chair’s counterbalanced recline
- Standard concave adjustable headrest with additional headrest options available.
- CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
- Available in 14 standard upholstery colors.
Reliance 6200 Headrest Options
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for this model, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 11 Articulating Pillow, designed for the ophthalmic and otolaryngology fields.
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in Otolaryngology
- Base Height:
- High: 21.75″ to 33″ (55.25 cm to 84 cm).
- Low: 19.75″ to 28.75″ (50.2 cm to 73 cm).
- Base: 22″ x 24.5″ (56 cm x 62 cm).
- Upright (without headrest): 40″ (101.6 cm).
- Table: 60″ (152.4 cm).
- Seat: 19″ (W) x 18″ (H) (48.26 cm x 45.72 cm).
- Armrest Span: 19″ (48.26 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 355 lbs.