Optos P200Dx Digital Retina Imaging System produces a high-resolution digital image to different depths, each wavelength providing information for interpretation and diagnosis.
Optos P200Dx Provides optometrists which facilitate the early detection, management, and treatment of disorders and diseases evidenced in the retina such as retinal detachments and tears, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and AMD.
The P200Dx are captured in an automated is from the far periphery of the retina without scleral depression or contact with the cornea.
The P200Dx fast to operate and suitable for the majority of patients and come with UWF imaging to helps detect more pathology than traditional techniques alone.
Optos P200Dx Digital Retina Imaging System includes:
- Volk Superfield NC lens
- hard drives
- instrument table
- all marketing materials and a flat screen
- Accutome PachPen Handheld Pachymeter
Latest posts by sasha maricha (see all)
- Top 10 Digital Retinal Imaging for an Eye Doctor’s Practices - December 4, 2018
- ZEISS Ophthalmic Equipment – The Best Zeiss Ophthalmic Equipment to Start an Optometry Clinic - March 16, 2018
- Becoming An Optometrist: A Guide - February 11, 2018